Today I am so exited to share with you probably one of the easiest waffle recipes. It is delicious, vegan and gluten free. Cooking time takes no longer than 20 minutes. It can be a perfect weekend breakfast.
Easy Peasy Waffles
For 2 servings
- 2 cups organic oat flour (make your own flour by processing rolled oats in a blender)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1/3 cup of plant milk (we used homemade oat milk)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple sider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil for waffle maker (so the waffles will not stick).
- In a blender, process bananas until it pureed.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients. Stir it well.
- Pour some batter on your hot waffle maker and cook until desired crispness.
- Serve with some maple syrup, fresh fruits, nut butter, butter, salt or whatever you like!
*To make pancakes just spoon some of the batter on a hot skillet and cook on medium heat until every side is golden brown.
Did you make this recipe?
Please, let us know how it turned out!
Leave a comment below or share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #lemonsqueezylife
Thank you so much for your time!