This recipe is simple enough to become a staple in any meal prep. Being low in sugar, it creates a super healthy snack on its own, when mixed with almond milk or sprinkled on a yogurt bowl. Nutritious seeds along with gluten-free grains provide healthy fats and fiber to make you feel great and energized all day long!
Super Seed Muesli
- 1.5 cups gluten-free oats
- 1.5 cup quinoa flakes
- 2/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes unsweetened
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs optional
- 1/2 cup mulberries any unsweetened dried berries
- 2 tbsp honey raw (optional)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for baking
- Set your oven for 200 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients, except coconut oil.
- Place the mixture carefully on a baking tray greased with coconut oil. Sprinkle more cinnamon on top (if you like)
- Keep in the oven for 8-10 hours or until firm.
- Store in an air-tight glass container for a few weeks
What do you think about this recipe? let me know if you tried it! Leave a comment below or drop a line on social media @lemonsqueezylife. Can’t wait to hear from you!
The products we used for this recipe1